SpendEdge has released its “SpendEdge Sourcing and Procurement Reports,” giving insight into the cold chain procurement market. The Cold Chain Procurement market is predicted to reach an incremental spend of USD 152.63 billion, with an accelerating CAGR of 9.68%.
The report includes a complete drill-down analysis of the global and regional data for the cold chain spend category. The regions included are North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
Key data included in the report are:
- Detailed insights and analysis of the major cost drivers, volume drivers, and innovations of the Cold Chain procurement and sourcing market.
- Precise estimation of procurement strategies deployed by major category end-users across several industries while sourcing for Cold Chain requirements.
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in vendor behavior.
- Analysis into various supplier selection criteria, RFX questions, supplier evaluation metrics, and the service level agreements.
- Insight into the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries and an analysis of these strategies with respect to innovation, regulatory compliance, quality, supply, and cost.
- Comprehensive details about each pricing model and the pros and cons attached to every pricing model prevalent in the market.
Request a FREE sample report to access more information on other key market vendors and vendor analysis.