At the recent Institute for Supply Management Annual Conference (ISM 2019), Spend Matters released its sixth annual Providers to Know and Providers to Watch lists.
The ISM conference, with its focus on the supply chain and the future of a value chain in an ever-changing world, partners with Spend Matters to honor both industry standard bearers and innovative newcomers.
Providers to Know are the most successful, highest profile procurement companies globally. Providers to Watch consists of firms that consistently bring innovative solutions to the market, and half of them are new this year.
Seven of 2019’s Providers to Know are vendors who’ve graduated from the 2018 Watch list, including:
- APEX Analytix (defense and deployment solutions)
- Corcentric (fleet procurement, capital equipment, warehouse management, indirect spend procurement)
- SirionLabs (post-signature contract management)
- Sovos (tax compliance and regulatory reporting software)
- State of Flux (contract lifecycle management; category management and strategic sourcing; supplier management services)
- Upwork (global freelancing)
- Wax Digital (source to pay e-procurement software)
as well as
- Everest Group (performance improvement, cost reduction, agility, sustainable progress research, consulting), and
- Shelby Group (platform-enabled procurement optimization).
Standard bearers include firms like Accenture, Amazon Business, Deloitte, Dun & Bradstreet, The Hackett Group, KPMG, Oracle, and PwC.
For a crash course on who to watch and why you should be watching them, there’s a Spend Matters Q&A webinar Tuesday, April 16th (12pm CT) to talk about best-in-class procurement providers, what they’re doing right, and how disruptive newcomers are taking procurement to the next level.
Source: Spend Matters