Technavio released their drone market report today. The report titled “Drone Package Delivery Market by Type (Hybrid wing, Fixed wing, and Rotary wing) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East and Africa) – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026,” predicts the drone package delivery market share will increase to 13.54 billion U.S. dollars through 2026 with a CAGR of 42.75%.
More than half (56%) of this growth will stem from the U.S., and development in the North American market will be faster than in Europe.
Some of the key market dynamics identified in the report are:
- The increased use of drones by e-commerce companies
- The cost of fuel, fleet service and maintenance, and labor
- Restrictive laws and regulations governing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
They segment the report’s data by types of drone and geography and include specific vendor information.
A few of the key topics covered include:
- market overview
- the market’s landscape and ecosystem
- the size of the market
- analysis of the five forces affecting the market
- customer analysis
- drivers, challenges, and trends
- vendor analysis
You can also find two related reports from Technavio.