Research and Market’s report “Fleet Tracking, Satellite Services and Geo IoT Market 2022 – 2027” evaluates tracking technologies, solutions, and ecosystems, including major players in the industry. It is now available on their website.
The report assesses the impacts of various use cases, specific considerations regarding asset technology, and solution selection for the fleet tracking market.
It looks at regional and global data, forecasting market segmentation by mode, customer, and industry vertical by looking at internet access, asset tracking, surveillance, and IoT applications.
Select findings of the report include:
- The global location-based IoT market predicted to reach USD $67.8B by 2028
- Fleet is rapidly moving to a cloud-based support approach, especially with edge computing
- Fleets are largely not connected today, representing a huge upside for the fleet management market
- Largely untapped SMB market that segment represents 70% of the market, but 57% have no telematics
- Leading fleet management companies are moving clients towards a transaction-based self-service model
- Integrating artificial intelligence algorithms provides opportunities for value-added fleet management services
- Coupled with drone solutions, LEO-based satellites will change the face of modern communications as anywhere communications become a reality for virtually any application and industry vertical
- The global satellite service market will spawn economic development value up to 50 times the combined cost of capital expenditures to deploy infrastructure and operational expenses to maintain systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qip1yu