Sager Electronics and MEAN WELL will co-host a webinar on the advantages of fanless power supplies on Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at noon EDT.
Sager is a North American distributor of power and electromechanical components and MEAN WELL manufactures power supplies.
Power supplies using a fan presents challenges during the design process, including:
- increased power consumption
- reliability issues
- the introduction of dust and debris
- the potential for unexpected mechanical failure
“Going Beyond the Fan: The Future of Power Supply Management” will cover the cooling methods available for power supplies, why one method may work better for certain applications, and why a fan may not always be your best choice.
- Kai Li, Product Manager, MEAN WELL
- Paul Kopp, Director of Supplier Marketing and Product Management for Power, Sager Power Systems
- Rich Arieta, Director of Business Development, Sager Power Systems