Inspectorio introduced the Inspectorio CAPA recommender, the world’s first ChatGPT-driven generative AI tool to assist brands, retailers, suppliers, factories, and others with supply chain management.
The AI-powered tool unlocks efficiency and effectiveness improvements, addressing critical pain points in the quality control process related to research, validation, and development of corrective action plans.
Leveraging data across its supplier ecosystem, the CAPA recommender joins collaborative intelligence with generative AI for proven guidance on corrective and preventive action, reducing the need for time-consuming manual investigations.
- Pattern and trends detection from historical data and the Inspectorio ecosystem
- Identifying the root causes of defects or non-conformities in products
- Improving the speed and quality of proposed corrective actions and preventive action plans
- Personalized automated recommendations, reducing the time and cost of manual investigations
- Greater transparency, trust, and reputation management among all partners
The company plans to expand generative AI into other products and uses, including AI-generated quality management and compliance improvement plans, and sustainability coaching programs based on assessment results.
Inspectorio will host a webinar on Generative AI and the Future of Supply Chain Management on May 10 at 9 am ET. For more information and to register to attend, please visit: https://hubs.ly/Q01M9vSF0