As organizations strive to increase productivity, stimulate innovation, and develop new channels for doing business, more companies are turning to machine-to-machine (M2M) connections to broaden their capabilities. Once in place, these connections help drive high levels of digital transformation for procurement departments seeking better, faster, and easier ways to address daily responsibilities.
But, as procurement professionals, are we fully embracing digital transformation? And how can we overcome the challenges that arise when working with digital solutions?
Join us as we dive into some of the ways you can implement digital solutions such as API (Application Programming Interface) or EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) to maximize efficiency and produce incredible improvements in your daily operations.
We’ll chat with industry leading experts on the topic of digital transformation to uncover some of the ways you can put new techniques to work for your company, as well as leverage other valuable strategies.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to implement digital solutions like API or EDI
• How to use digital solutions to overcome challenges often experienced by procurement teams
• Why automation won’t eliminate your job
• Examples of achievable improvements when embracing digital transformation
• Margaret Cunha, Regional Supply Chain Solutions Director – West, Digi-Key Electronics
• Michael Rankins, Regional Supply Chain Solutions Director – East, Digi-Key Electronics
• Cara Knott, Quote Analyst, Prime EMS