Smart classrooms, immersive environments featuring interactive surfaces that become shared perceptual spaces, were worth $50.53 billion in 2017. But the Global Smart Classroom market should reach $134.59 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period, according to ResearchAndMarket.com’s report, “Smart Classroom – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026).”
The trend to develop more effective novel educational methods, increased internet availability and adoption in developing economies and implementation of digital learning are some of the factors fuelling market growth, while lack of awareness in the educational sector and high implementation and maintenance cost of devices restrain growth.
Smart classrooms are modern classrooms that are furnished with integrated learning innovations such as computers, specific programming, audience response technology, assistive listening devices, networking, and sound/visual capabilities for offering a superior learning knowledge. Smart classrooms can work without any outside intrusions. The Smart Classroom has been very favorable to various technological advancements such as intelligent whiteboards and projectors, which utilize touchscreen technology to simplify student interaction.
Based on the technology, the educational security segment acquired considerable growth during the forecast period. Educational security encompasses all measures taken to combat threats to people and property in education environments. By Geography, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the adoption of government programs to support education among the emerging countries and increasing deployment of smart classroom in some schools, colleges, and universities among countries in this region.
The report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information.