With industry momentum, a growing community, and new creation capabilities, RISC-V is becoming a critical technology for 5G, IoT, AI, and beyond.
The open-source model provides engineers with choices and freedom that fuels innovation while removing commercial barriers to adoption.
As the first accessible open ISA, RISC-V grants engineers the opportunity to control their designs as never before, and often without the substantial time and resource investments traditionally required.
Join us as we chat with industry experts to explore the RISC-V open-source community, RISC-V’s flexibility, the challenges that remain, and the companies working to bring the technology to market with products that deliver a combination of low power consumption, thermal efficiency, and defense-grade security for smart, connected systems.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn why RISC-V is becoming so important and more prevalent to design engineers.
- Learn how to start designing with RISC-V NOW.
- Learn about the products coming to life as a result of RISC-V technology and how they address key market opportunities.
- Ted Speers, Head of Product Architecture and Planning, Technical Fellow, Microchip Technology
- Josh Lifton, Co-founder & President, Crowd Supply
- Mark Himmelstein, CTO, RISC-V
February 16, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time