ResearchandMarket.com released its Global Logistics Market 2020-2024 report. This holistic analysis takes a look at market size, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, and predicts that the logistics market will grow by $95,42 billion at a CAGR of 2%.
The market’s growth is fueled by increased trade, the uptick in multimodal transport use, and the growing e-commerce industry. Driving this growth is the use of blockchain, the demand for ecologically sound practices, and the digital transformation of logistics.
Included in the report is an analysis of some of the biggest logistics market vendors, including FedEx Corp., Deutsche Post DHL Group, United Parcel Service Inc., J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc.
Some of the key topics covered in the report are:
- Market ecosystem with value chain analysis
- Market segment analysis and forecast
- Five Forces analysis including bargaining power and threats
- End-user market segmentation, size, and forecast
- Customer, geographic, and vendor market landscape
- Vendor analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g1fh5x